- Respect the signs on the road leading up to the car park (1.3 Kilometres).
- Drive up carefully and use the crossing points to allow other vehicles to pass (single-track road).
- Parking is not allowed anywhere on the access road. Please use the car park.
- When parking, please take up as little room as possible. Parking space is limited.
Visitor centre and ticket sales
- Visít our Visitor Centre next to the car park.
- You can buy tickets and get more information in the Visitor Centre. Tickets are sold up to 15 minutes before the visits start.
- A 14 minute video is shown at the Visitor Centre and there is a model of the Karst landscape and a shop. It's the perfect way to round off your visit to the cave.
- Remember to use the toilet in the Visitor Centre before your visit, as there are no toilets inside the cave.
- Picnicking is not allowed around the Visitor Centre (Community Interest Site).
Visiting the cave
- There are visits every 60 minutes at weekends and on public holidays and during the week.
- You must be at the cave mouth 5 minutes before the visit starts. Punctuality is essential (the guide cannot wait and will close the door to the cave).
- All visits take place with a guide. The minimum number of visitors per group is 5 and the maximum is 50.
- Visits to the cave last for 60 minutes and the temperature inside the cave is 8-10ºC.
- You should wear warm clothing inside the cave.
- Please wear sensible footwear suitable for the walkways. High heels are not allowed.
We recommend you to book in advance: (34) 948 396 095 (For bookings at least 2 days in advance).
Enjoy the subterranean world!